As Valtori employees, we are building a digital Finland with new technologies and tools, which we use to harmonise the basic information technology in public administration.
You will be working as part of the leading competence network in the field of ICT in Finland while serving a large clientele. Our work creates direct benefits to society, with each member of the Valtori team contributing to the common good.
In our employer value proposition, we state that we are building a culture that is based on trust and respect while promoting occupational well-being. An example of our success is our continuously improving personnel satisfaction, which is already above the average in public administration.
At Valtori, our employees value especially the meaningfulness of work, interesting work duties, good colleagues and the possibilities of career advancement.
Are you interested in Valtori?
We advertise our open positions and traineeships in the valtiolle.fi portal, which also provides the option to subscribe to feeds. Open positions are also published below. You can also view the collective agreements (in Finnish) applied to Valtori.
Check them out and submit your application!
Valtori will look after your well-being
We offer the following employee benefits:
- a meal benefit of 25% of the meal price
- remote work in accordance with a separate agreement concluded with the employer
- flexitime and equalisation of working hours as time off
- option to negotiate other flexible work time arrangements
- based on work experience, up to 38 annual holiday days (Saturdays not counted)
- saving holiday days
- company phone for employees working in certain positions
- free coffee and tea in Valtori offices
We support the development of our employees in the following ways:
- paid support for independent studies for 15 days
- unit-specific development days
We support the work ability and health of our employees in the following ways:
- comprehensive occupational health care
- ergonomic assistive devices for work and special work glasses
- seasonal influenza vaccines
We support the recreational activities of our employees in the following ways:
- sports and cultural benefits
- unit-specific recreation days
- personnel events