Our task at Valtori is to ensure that the everyday use of ICT services and tools is smooth and safe in the central government.
We develop, maintain and protect the country's largest ICT environment with our partners to help our customers succeed so that we can bring Finland forward together.
You will be working as part of the leading competence network in the field of ICT in Finland while serving a large clientele. Our work creates direct benefits to society, with each member of the Valtori team contributing to the common good.
Valtori employs about 1,500 top experts in approximately 30 locations around the country. Our statutory activities are based on customer needs.
In our employer value proposition (in Finnish), we state that we are building a culture that is based on trust and respect while promoting occupational well-being. An example of our success is our continuously improving personnel satisfaction, which is already above the average in public administration.
At Valtori, our employees value especially the meaningfulness of work, interesting work duties, good colleagues and the possibilities of career advancement.
Are you interested in Valtori?
Check them out and submit your application!
Valtori will look after your well-being
We offer employee benefits:
- a meal benefit confirmed yearly
- remote work in accordance with the Working at Valtori guideline
- flexitime and equalisation of working hours as time off
- option to negotiate other flexible work time arrangements
- based on work experience, up to 38 annual holiday days (Saturdays not counted)
- saving holiday days
- company phone for employees working in certain positions
- free coffee and tea in Valtori offices
We support the development of our employees:
- paid support for independent studies for 15 days
- unit-specific development days
We support the work ability and health of our employees:
- comprehensive occupational health care
- ergonomic assistive devices for work and special work glasses
- seasonal influenza vaccines
We support the recreational activities of our employees:
- sports and cultural benefits
- unit-specific recreation days
- personnel events