Valtori's customers can concentrate on their own core business, as they do not have to take care of competitive bidding processes and procurement – we will do this for them. Efficient procurement processes promote customer satisfaction and competitiveness.
Our services are a combination of our own service production and commercial services provided by our trusted partners. We customise services to meet the needs of central government. For this reason, Valtori has established a partner and supplier network that supports competitiveness. Through this network, Valtori obtains the required services at competitive prices and terms.
According to the OpenProcurement.fi service, Valtori´s ICT procurements
- in 2022 were EUR 295 million,
- in 2021 were EUR 282 million,
- in 2020 were EUR 271 million and
- in 2019 were EUR 243 million.
General principles of procurement and competitive bidding
When purchasing basic IT equipment and consulting services, we use Hansel’s framework agreements or Dynamic Purchasing System. Most of the bidding competitions are implemented using the online bidding system of Cloudia.
The starting point for complex purchases is a technical dialogue, through which the market supply is clarified, an open competitive bidding or a negotiation procedure in which bidders are asked to participate. We request price information from at least three suppliers, even for small, direct purchases. In addition to price, Valtori emphasises quality.
Participation in competitive bidding organised by Valtori
- Check Tarjouspalvelu for new invitations for bids and leave your quote.
- We recommend that service providers register at the online bidding system in good time in order to ensure that user IDs are available when the deadline for submitting quotes is approaching.