Valtori aims to guarantee the accessibility of Valtori's website in accordance with the Act on the Provision of Digital Services 306/2019 (in Finnish). The website was published on 30 May 2018.
This accessibility statement applies to valtori.fi website. It was prepared on 22 September 2020 and last updated on 2 June 2021.
The statement is based on a third-party assessment on whether the website meets the requirements of the Directive (EU) 2016/2102.
Status of accessibility
This website partly meets the AA-level requirements of the Web Content Accessibility Guidelines (WCAG) 2.1.
Contents that do not meet the requirements of the Act on the Provision of Digital Services 306/2019:
- In some cases, it is difficult to identify links as links. (WCAG 3.2.4,1.4.1)
- There are defects in the text alternatives for figures. (WCAG 1.1.1)
- The mandatory fields on forms are not always marked as mandatory. (WCAG 3.2.2)
- The accessibility of PDF files has not been verified.
- A table structure was used in the layout of newsletters, which makes it more difficult to comprehend the letter when using a screen reader. (WCAG 1.3.1)
The objective is that these defects will be rectified by the end of August 2021.
Feedback and contact information
Our aim is to continuously improve the accessibility of our online service. If you discover any defects in accessibility that are not included in this statement, please notify us (the website administrator) first. We will do everything we can to rectify the defect.
You can contact us by email: [email protected] Valtori’s Communication function is responsible for dealing with any feedback on the accessibility of valtori.fi website. The process may take 14 days.
If you are not happy with the response you receive or if you do not receive a response within two weeks, you can submit a notification to the Regional State Administrative Agency (AVI) of Southern Finland.