Pirjo Pöyhiä, Chair of Valtori’s Board of Directors
Pirjo Pöyhiä, M.Sc. (Agriculture and Forestry) acts as the chair of Valtori’s Board of Directors from 1 August 2019 to the end of the term (14 March 2020).
Pöyhiä is the Managing Director of the Finnish Government Shared Services Centre for Finance and HR (Palkeet).
The current Chair, Pekka Ruuhonen, Master of Laws, acts as the Chair until 31 July 2019.
The other members of Valtori’s Board of Directors are:
- Jani Pitkäniemi, Director of the Department for Local Government and Regional Administration of the Ministry of Finance (Vice-Chair)
- Reine Inkeroinen, Head of Administration, National Bureau of Investigation
- Ulla Parviainen, Head of Communications, Posti Group Oy
- Jarkko Oksala, CIO, City of Tampere
- Risto Rasimus, employee representative, Valtori